The Oratory of Santa Cecilia is located on Via dei Priori. It was built between 1687 and 1690, together with the nearby Church of San Filippo Neri. It is the only fully Baroque building in Perugia. Designed by Pietro Baglioni it was also used as a music room, following the rule of the Filippini.
The building features various architectural decorations and paintings, including a 1688 canvas by Carlo Lamparelli depicting Madonna with Child and Saint Cecilia.
After the initial intense activity of the XVIII Century, the building was slowly used less and less until it fell in a state of abandonment.
Fortunately, the oratory was finely restored in 2001 and now houses several cultural events, especially concerts.