Perugia and Lake Trasimeno in one day. Sightseeing and flavours
In just one day you will have the chance to discover the beautiful city of Perugia and see Lake Trasimeno, have a lakeside lunch and take a tour of the islands.
The excursion will begin in the morning, with a guided tour at your disposal, enabling you to get to know the Umbrian capital, Perugia. You will relive its millennial history, starting from its Etruscan and Umbrian origins, passing through the events that saw it as a leading player during the Rhem empire and up to the glories of the communal era and Renaissance period. You will be able to see the sites where this lively history was played out and appreciate the many works of art, the buildings and the ancient city walls and gates. You’ll fall in love with this city as you walk through the historic centre.
As soon as the tour is over, and after strolling around as you please, you can move to Lake Trasimeno, where a luxurious lunch awaits you in one of the best lakeside restaurants. You can choose between a turf or surf menu: either typical Umbrian land-based dishes or a menu based on lake fish, all caught exclusively a stone’s throw from the restaurant itself. The lunch included in the price consists of a starter, first course, second course, side dish, dessert and drinks.
In the afternoon you can fully experience the lake and, thanks to one of the frequent boats included in the price of this package, take a boat trip out to the islands on Lake Trasimeno, discovering its villages and traditions.
Guided Tour of Perugia
PRIVATE GUIDED CITY TOUR
Palazzo dei Priori
Sala dei Notari
Cattedrale di San Lorenzo
streets and alleys
Lunch in a lakeside restaurant at Trasimeno
As soon as you will arrive at Trasimeno lake, you will be waited at the lakeside restaurant for lunch. A generous menu, adaptable to any intolerances, allergies or different tastes, will be served to you right on the lakeshore. Appetizer, first dish, main dish, side dish, dessert and drinks are included. You can choose between typical Umbrian meet dishes or Trasimeno’s fish dishes.
Ferries to the islands
free time on the islands
You will receive ferry tickets, included on the deal, from the restaurant manager after your lunch. You can freely choose to visit any island you like. Timetable
- Starting point:
- Included services:
The deal includes:
- Guided visit to Assisi of 3 hours
- 3 courses lunch and a wine tasting (appetizer, first dish, main dish, side dish, dessert, drinks)
- Entire day ticket for a boat ride on the Trasimeno Lake. Timetable.
The deal does NOT include:
- Any meals other than those listed under the item “The Deal Includes”
- Gifts and souvenirs are NOT included;
- Tickets to museums other than those planned with the private guide, and are NOT included;
- In general, anything that is not listed under the item “The Deal Includes” IS NOT included.
To add a private transfer with pick up from the hotel or a station in Umbria, a surcharge must be considered:
- 2 people: 200 euros p.p.
- 3 people: 150 euros p.p.
- 4 people: 130 euros p.p.
- 5 people: 110 euros p.p.
- 6 people: 100 euros p.p.
- 7 to 16 people: 70 euros p.p.
- 17 to 50 people: 50 euros p.p.
- No special training is needed for this itinerary;
- This itinerary can be purchased from a minimum of two participants (adults);
- If you need a transfer from Rome, Florence, Pisa or other nearby cities, contact us, we will be happy to add this service to your itinerary with a customised quotation.