Visit of the wine company
Introducing the wines from Orvieto end the vinification process
Dress as you see fit.
- This activity includes a tour of the winery, a brief explanation of the types of local wines and winemaking processes.
- Tasting led by our specialized staff.
- typical food board tasting
Everything that’s not listed under the heading ‚what is included‘.
The activity will last about 1,5 hours
You can enjoy this experience throughout the year.
The area in which the activity takes place can accommodate animals, however access may be prohibited in some areas of the company.
This activity is also open to children provided they are accompanied by their parents (excluding the wine tasting)
The activity is also suitable for people with motor or other disabilities. In any case, we invite you to discuss your needs with our staff. If you find out that the experience is not suited to you (or others in your group) we will be happy to offer you an alternative activity or a full refund.
This activity lasts half a day, so lunch is not provided. In your itinerary you can still select the lunch option, above your timeline. We will be able to recommend one of the best places to eat when you return.
- This activity is subject to our operators‘ availability. We have a large selection of collaborators capable of leading this activity, but if on the day you selected we do not have operators availabile, we will immediately, or in any case within 48 hours of booking, suggest an alternative activity you might wish to do or the choice of receiving a full refund of the price paid.
- The times indicated in the program are indicative and may vary according to your requests or those of the other participants in the group. These are always and in any case previously agreed with our staff or with the guide.