first part of the trail
second part of the trail
- For this activity we recommend comfortable clothing that does not restrict your freedom of movement.
- Bring a windcheater/anorak with you, even if the activity takes place in the summer months.
- We recommend you wear trekking footwear.
We also recommend you bring:
– A comfortable backpack suitable for cycling/walking
– A warm sweater, such as a technical sports shir, for sudden drops in temperature
– A change of clothes (especially socks) in case of sudden rain
– Hat with a sun visor
– Warm hat
No other equipment is included, so you will need to equip yourself with whatever accessories you feel necessary, such as walking sticks, sunglasses, binoculars, etc.
The activity will last about 4,5 hours, including small stops. However, the duration may vary depending on the pace of the group and the need to take fewer or more breaks.
You can enjoy this experience only from 1/3 to 30/11.
This activity is also open to children, older than 8 years old, provided they are accompanied by their parents.
Pets are generally allowed, if easily managed. We invite you to liaise with our staff to check whether you can bring along your four-legged friend.
To do this activity it is essential to have a good level of physical fitness and to be in good health.
- This activity lasts half a day, so lunch is not provided. In your itinerary you can still select the lunch option, above your timeline. We will be able to recommend one of the best places to eat when you return.
- We strongly advise you to bring a camera to take photos of the spectacle of nature that will appear before you.
- This activity can only be undertaken in favourable weather conditions, which will be evaluated by our partner and confirmed 48 hours in advance. In case of poor weather conditions we will immediately contact you and propose an alternative activity or a refund of the price paid.
- This activity is subject to our operators’ availability. We have a large selection of collaborators capable of leading this activity, but if on the day you selected we do not have operators availabile, we will immediately, or in any case within 48 hours of booking, suggest an alternative activity you might wish to do or the choice of receiving a full refund of the price paid.
- The times shown in the program are indicative and may vary according to your requests or those of the other participants in the group. These are always and in any case previously agreed with our staff or with the guide.