Horse and beer, the real cowboy tour
2 days focusing on two great passions, horse and beer
Horse and beer, a combination that instantly catches the eye. Two specific passions, but ones that are difficult to find on a single tour.
Yet we can offer you this fantastic experience. A two-day trip on horseback, immersed in nature, riding through woods and over streams and undergrowth. Discover Umbrian nature at its most wild and rugged and a typical Umbrian craft brewery.
On the first day we will travel through the Upper Tiber Valley, heading south, towards the hills that flank Perugia. For lunch we will stop along the route and set up a real cowboy camp-side lunch, with barbecued food or other local dishes, depending on the season. After lunch we will get back in the saddle and by evening we will reach our farm stay accommodation, where we will have a hearty dinner prepared with typical local products and settle into our rooms for the night.
The next day, early in the morning, we will get straight back in the saddle and resume our trip towards a magnificent abbey. We will have a quick look around, taking a short break, and then press on towards the craft brewery, just behind Perugia. Here we will have lunch and a rich tasting of the beer produced in this factory, with an explanation of the various types and a tour of the company.
This will be the final, carefree stage of our tour on horseback in Umbria!
Day 1From Umbertide to Perugia's hills
Horse's pick and start
the adventure begins
Back on the horses for the second part of the trail
Arrival in the "agriturismo" and check in
Dinner at the "agriturismo"
Stay at the "Agriturismo"
Day 2Abbeys...ftill we discover the local beers
Back on the horses for the first part of the trail toward the brewery
Second part of the trail
Lunch and local beer tasting
Visit of the brewery
- Included services:
The deal includes:
- Horse rental for 2 days
- Our expert guide for the whole itinerary;
- 1 night in a typical italian “Agriturismo” (renoveted farmhouse) attrezzato per ricovero cavalli
- 1 breakfast
- 2 picnic lunch prepared by our staff
- 1 dinner in the “Agriturismo”
The deal does NOT include:
- Any kind of transportation
- In general, anything that is not listed under the item “The Deal Includes” IS NOT included.
- This itinerary requires a basic horse riding experience;
- This tour has scheduled destinations, but our guides are always happy to help you with any request. We can be flexible regarding meeting, check-in, and meal hours. We’ll do our best to make everybody happy;
- Everyday there will be around 5/6 hours of horse riding;
- This itinerary is only for over 14 years old people;
- This itinerary can be purchased from a minimum of two to a maximum of 20 participants.
- If the room is occupied only by one person an increase of 50 euros.