first part of the trail
second part of the trail
- For this activity we recommend comfortable clothing that does not restrict your freedom of movement.
- We recommend wearing the right footwear for the type of bike you are going to use.
- We strongly recommend the use of a crash helmet suitable for biking.
We also recommend you bring:
- A comfortable backpack suitable for cycling/walking
- A warm sweater, such as a technical sports shir, for sudden drops in temperature
- A change of clothes (especially socks) in case of sudden rain
- Hat with a sun visor
- Warm hat
- Expert guide
- Mechanical assistance for repairs in case of punctures, problems with brakes or other malfunctions that can be dealt with on the spot.
Bicycles and related accessories are not included in this itinerary.
If you wish, you can choose bike hire from amongst our additional options. We will provide you with the bike that’s best suited to the type of route, taking your preferences into consideration, including helmets, pedaling accessories and spare parts for ordinary repairs. We have various types of bikes available, including e-bikes.
The activity will last about 4 hours, including small stops. However, the duration may vary depending on the pace of the group and the need to take fewer or more breaks.
You can enjoy this experience throughout the year.
This activity is not allowed for children under the age of 16 years.
We are sorry but no pets will be allowed to accompany you in this activity.
- This is a recommended activity for those in good physical shape and with a good level of training.
This activity lasts half a day, so lunch is not provided. In your itinerary you can still select the lunch option, above your timeline. We will be able to recommend one of the best places to eat when you return.
- This activity can only be undertaken in favourable weather conditions, which will be evaluated by our partner and confirmed 48 hours in advance. In case of poor weather conditions we will immediately contact you and propose an alternative activity or a refund of the price paid.
- This activity is subject to our operators‘ availability. We have a large selection of collaborators capable of leading this activity, but if on the day you selected we do not have operators availabile, we will immediately, or in any case within 48 hours of booking, suggest an alternative activity you might wish to do or the choice of receiving a full refund of the price paid.
- The times shown in the program are indicative and may vary according to your requests or those of the other participants in the group. These are always and in any case previously agreed with our staff or with the guide.